Friday, July 27, 2007
hi
It's been long since I last posted.
To be exact, 24 days.
Many things have happened since then.
Quite sad to actually step down,
miss my platoonmates.
But nevertheless, we will still remember each other
and I will send my wedding invitation cards
to each of them,
when the time comes.
Thanks for the presents and letters
esp Hidayah, the platoonmate
that I started knowing more
eversince we were posted together.
To you know who you are,
err thanks for your notes.
The 2 characters were well drawn :)
3 months 28 days :)
the new journey ahead.
To be exact, 24 days.
Many things have happened since then.
Quite sad to actually step down,
miss my platoonmates.
But nevertheless, we will still remember each other
and I will send my wedding invitation cards
to each of them,
when the time comes.
Thanks for the presents and letters
esp Hidayah, the platoonmate
that I started knowing more
eversince we were posted together.
To you know who you are,
err thanks for your notes.
The 2 characters were well drawn :)
3 months 28 days :)
the new journey ahead.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.